This Father's Day, we have put together a series of gift guides inspired by different dads in our community. To shop all of the gift guides, click here.
Benny Feilhaber is a former Sporting KC and USMNT midfielder, host of BSI: The Podcast, and dad to three young kids. He was born in Brazil and has played soccer in Germany, England, Denmark, and most recently the US. Benny has been a finalist for MLS MVP and won both MLS Cup and US Open Cup Trophies. His International Career includes appearances at the World Cup and US Olympic Team. He recently started BSI: The Podcast with former teammates Ike Opara and Sal Zizzo, where they discuss soccer, current events and personal interest. He is father to three adorable kids - Sofia, Julia and Luca - which keeps him plenty active in retirement.
Inspired by Benny and his family, this guide has a round-up of gifts for a dad with an active lifestyle.
1. Prairie Travel-Size Fragrance - Everyone's favorite Prairie fragrance comes in a travel size rollerball - perfect for throwing in a gym bag on the go.
2. On Cloud Shoe - These On Cloud shoes are awesome as everyday shoes as well as for running. They're super lightweight and feel like running on a cloud.
3. Frye Lewis Venetian Shoe - When barbecuing in the backyard can turn into an impromptu soccer match, this elegant and lightweight driving shoe is a great choice for dad.
4. Ursa Major Essential Face Wipes - We love these individually-wrapped bamboo face wipes. They're the ultimate skin care multi-taskers, and a huge time saver for the active dad.
5. Rhone Commuter Pant - For the dad that's likely to be found running with the kids in the backyard or hanging out with the dog on the living room floor, these slim flit pants stretch and move with him. They have enough polish to wear to the office or out to dinner and enough comfort for an active lifestyle.
6. Rhone Camo Mako Short - Dad is sure to love these modern camo shorts - they hold up for any workout.
7. Charlie Hustle - No Other Home - Locally designed, this Charlie Hustle tee is a nod to the early days of Sporting KC.
8. Scotch & Soda Cotton Linen Shirt - The kids will love dad in this cotton-linen blend shirt with a subtle woven rainbow pattern. The lightweight fabric is perfect for summertime.
9.Yeti Rambler with Chug Cap - Yeti came out with this new chug cap early this year, and it makes staying hydrated a breeze. The cap is removable for easy washing or refilling.