This Father's Day, we have put together a series of gift guides inspired by different dads in our community. To shop all of the gift guides, click here.
Billy Brimblecom is a local drummer and the executive director of Steps of Faith Foundation - a foundation established to provide limbs to amputees who can't otherwise afford them. His foundation hosts an annual star-studded event called Thundergong! The benefit concert is a mixture of music and comedy, featuring guests such as Jason Sudeikis, Will Forte, Fred Armisen, The Get Up Kids, and Wynonna Judd. Billy is father to two awesome kids - Goldie and Leo - who are also all-stars on the drums!
Inspired by Billy and his family, this gift guide is full of items the creative dad in your life is sure to love.
1. White Sage Bundles - White Sage is an evergreen shrub native to the southwestern US and northwestern Mexico that can be used to purify a room - it smells amazing!
2. Patterned Socks - especially for creative men, style can extend to the most basic items like socks.
3. One Piece Leather Shoe - the one piece leather shoe from Clae has hand stitched accents and square leather laces - they go with just about anything.
4. Navarch Cuff Bracelet - Pig & Hen's Navarch Cuff Bracelet adds a tiny bit of edge to any look.
5. Arrowhead Necklace - This arrowhead necklace is a one-of-a-kind item, just like your special dad. Locally made, it features an agate arrowhead on a stainless steel ball chain.
6. Raen Remmy Alchemy Sunglasses - Nothing says "cool dad" like a pair of mixed-metal shades.
7. Classic Brown Ruled Field Notes - Endless creative ideas need a home. We love the classic field notes - the size is easy for dad to carry with him for whenever inspiration strikes.
8. 18.21 Hair Wax - This high hold, low shine wax keeps dad's locks in place, even throughout a late night drum session.
9. Benson Tiger Shirt - Dad life can be a little wild... this tiger shirt from Benson lets your father express his lifestyle.